[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010116

Sandy,
Are the Guinea hens mean?  Will they hurt my other chickens? I have some
really sweet chickens,  5 of them and a little white Cockerin Rooster with
the feathered feet.  They re so friendly and nice.....I was just wondering.
Do I have to put them separate from my other chickens?  Grace just can't have
a year like last summer with the ticks on her.
Linda and Gracie in SC

In a message dated 1/17/01 12:06:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,