[pyrnet] Rescue information - again

Oops - Sorry about the missing message yesterday - I had copied and pasted it
in, but maybe my little <> symbols messed things up. At any rate, here is the
entire message again...............

Hello all-
I received the following query from a friend in northwest Florida. I would
appreciate it if list members could provide some specific information or
advice that I can pass along to her so she will have it if the need arises.

The query:
I have a question about your Great Pyrenees organization.  Do they do any
animal rescue or adoption activities?  I'm asking for a friend at work whose
husband was recently diagnosed with leukemia and is not doing well.  He is a
veterinarian and they have a number of animals on their farm including two
Great Pyrenees who live with and protect their sheep.  If they are unable to
keep the dogs and the sheep would the GP organization be a possible source
for helping to find new homes for the dogs?  Molly and Polly are both good
shepherds and have good bloodlines.  They are litter mates, about 2-3 years
old, with good temperaments around animals and people.  Right now everything
is on hold as he begins going through chemo but I wanted to find out about
this if/when they might need some help.

Thanks for your help.
Lyn Malone and Bridger (enjoying a great blustery snow storm in New England)