Re: [pyrnet] Not Pyr related, Soon to be legal, LOL

    !!!!Congratulations!!!!

    ....If I were you I would hyphenate....or like I myself, just kept my
name and he kept his and our daughter has both.  :)  Might not be for
everyone but we're happy with it.  (We don't bring in last names unless
absolutely necessary anyway.  :)....

    Again, congratulations to you all!  :)

Later!
Chrissy