[pyrnet] unhappy pyr:)

Hi want to thank everyone for their responses.  Brandy is still let out with
the llamas and goats.  She loves being in there for awhile.  What she seems
to want is to be in the house and with me.  We had her checked for worms and
a bladder infection which she doesn't have.  Would still like to get more
weight on her.  She is happier now that I let her in the barn and around the
farm with me but she likes to wander and then pretend that she doesn't hear
you.

Thanks again
Sue
bsacres@aol.com