Re: [pyrnet] Housebreaking question

Marie, feel free to send this on to your friend. We took in Ivy Rose at
age 5 years, and she'd never been a house dog. She never did have an
accident in the house. By the end of the first day, she knew to go to the
door when she needed to go out. I don't know if she is unusual, but we've
found that pyrs in general are very easy to house train. The crate is a
good idea. We crated Ivy at night and when we went out for the first few
weeks.
Ann W