Re: [pyrnet] BARF

<< Finally got on, not sure what the problem was, may have been trying
eGroups.  :)......Said they have an occasional sheep and goat but would only
consider giving this to my Cockers as I wouldn't want the Pyrs getting a
taste for that.  :)>>Chrissy

Glad you got on ok :-).  Take a look through the archives and introduce
yourself to the list there :-).

IMO I wouldn't worry about feeding lamb to your Pyrs.  Lamb is very cheap
and plentiful here and my dogs get it a couple of times a week at least.
They are fine around my live sheep and goats.  Think of it this way - if the
shepherds in the Pyrenees were going to be giving their dogs meat and bones,
what would they be giving them?  Something that was readily available to
them?

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au