Re: [pyrnet] Breed All About It

  Darrell, I saved your e-mail on this as a reminder to me. I just checked
the calendar at the animal planet site, and it does have the Breed all about
it episode on the Great Pyrenees for feb. 24th. at 10 a.m., followed by the
episode on the Newfoundland at 10:30.  I've found the episodes on other
breeds to be well done. It looks like they are only showing this once during
the month, so if anyone doesn't want to miss it, I would set your timers.

Darrell,    Thanks again for the posting.   Charlie

Just found out that the Great Pyrenees episode of Animal Planet's Breed
All About It is tentatively scheduled to first air at 10 a.m. EST on
Feb. 24. That date is tentative, so the show's producer advises to check
the Web site schedule. The show is replayed, so you should have other
chances to catch it, and it should also be available on tape for sale,
for non-cable viewers.

Darrell Goolsbee
Fort Worth, TX