Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Lisa, this is just a quickie, it is going to take me a little longer to
hunt down more numbers.  Try this first.

TSC Tractor Supply Co.
www.tractorsupplyco.com
615-366-4600

Have them send you a catalog too, if they will.  I don't know if you have
these up in your area.  We had them in Michigan, and down here.

Oh, How about" Home Depot or Lowes ", do you have those?
They have fencers as well as the T-posts and smooth wire.  Right there in
the store.

Jeffers   ( all types of catalogs )  check horse or stock.
wwwjefferspet.com
1-800-JEFFERS.

Hope this helps for now, let me know if you need more!
:-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas