Re: [pyrnet] Re:Upcoming National

    If we get to go, Jen and I will probably have our Swedish import with us to.  :)  Waiting to see, but we're really hoping to able and get there.

Chrissy

Most, if not all of them would be in the Open classes.  That is probably on
Thursday and Friday (If I am wrong someone please correct me as I am not
checking as I write this).  There may be some younger dogs in other classes,
but I have to check with AKC and see what classes foreign dogs can compete (I
know they can in open, but not sure of younger classes).  There might be few
in Sweepstakes also, but that would be possibly on Wednesday or Thursday.  Go
the PFNY web site and check the schedule.  Right now we are looking for dogs
from France, Monaco, Belgium, Spain, and Holland.  I just heard this morning
from an owner who is bringing two dogs from Monaco.  Would not be surprised
to see a dozen or more show up.

Mark your calendars.  This will be fun and interesting.  We will also have
our foreign guests with us for 4-5 days and they are excited about visiting
with us, so this will be great as well.  We all want to spend time with them
and they are pretty great folks.

Joe