Re: [pyrnet] Shelters and Breeders (was: shelters)

Hi Bonnie, it was not the driving to WV that was the mistake, the
mistake was buying him at all. He cost us $2500.00 in Vet bills
the first year of his life, had no hips left at 6 months and had
lousy temperament. He bit a 2 year old child in the face and the
insurance pay off was $90,000.00! He was very poorly bred, no
health checks on the parents, etc. I learned the hard way. He was
euthanized 2 days before his first birthday. Broke my heart. 1
1/2 years later I paid $700.00 for Bo from a good breeder. He's
been wonderful! Almost 10 years later he's still going strong!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com