Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] Pyr jumping fence

    Since it's chainlink, it's probably on steel post instead of
wood....right?  So it's harder to just attach extra wire/boards like we have
to.  :)  Might want to try electric fence wire around the entire top (make
sure it has enough "punch") of the fence as well as close to the top so when
she's trying to get over she gets zapped really good.  Of course then you'll
need to do by the ground to or she'll try digging....
....Or is she completely clearing the fence?  If so, amazingly mine haven't
done this yet (knock on wood) so you may want to ask someone else.  :)

Chrissy
dsmth@iolinc.net