Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

----- Original Message -----
From: <JKW9298@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

> Hello,What I think is so funny is that everyone is concerned about placing
> Pyrs in homes that have fences. I know this was a serious consideration
while
> we were adopting our Pyrs,however Pyrs are obviously known to jump fences
no
> matter how high. I know have a Pyr that we adopted and the fence means
> nothing. Are they going to take her back? I doubt it. Why? Because she is
in
> a loving home.Just a thought.

Actually most rescuers have a stipulation in the rescue contract that says
they will take the dog back or the dog must be returned to them if the
adoptive family can't or doesn't want the dog. This is for the protection of
the dog and the adoptive family as well. You should check your adoption
contract to see if it stipulates that the dog must be returned to them if
you can't keep the dog.
Marie and Beau