Re: [pyrnet] Obedience Training

Roger,

As a matter of fact we have TWO!!!

The first is Ch. Chapters U Can't Touch This, CDX, HOF.  He went High in
Trial at the 1995 Nat'l Specialty with a 195.5.  He was the first
Champion/CDX in over 12 years.

Our next, and most recent, is Ch. Framboise I'm The Hit Man, CDX, HOF/HOF*.
Vinnie is the FIRST EVER Show & Obedience Hall of Fame in GPCA History.  He
qualified in 3 consecutive shows going 1st, 2nd, and 1st - while picking up
his 2nd All-Breed Best-In-Show in between.  He finished 2000 being ranked #1
in Open Obedience, #4 Confirmation All-Breed, #6 Confirmation Breed.  We will
be going after agility and carting titles in the future.

We (my wife & I) have put 8 obedience titles on 6 different pyrs.  IT CAN BE
DONE !!!

Best of Luck,
John Steaveson
Framboise Great Pyrenees