Re: [pyrnet] LGD breeders (was Shelters and Breeders)

In a message dated 1/30/01 1:19:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< hat said, I think there are
 a good many breeders who still can and do breed a legitimate, functioning
 GSD.  The deal about buying dogs from overseas and their dogs being so
 much better seems to be more trendy than true!  I'm not saying some are
 not, I just think a lot of it is over rated. IMO  Cindy

 Cindy Henke
 clhenke@juno.com
 Ennis, Texas

One of my neighbors has two German shepherds. They are good, well trained and
beautiful dogs. They will not leave their property when they are outside.
(either the husband or the wife is always with them outside) This was the
breed of my youth. I am very familiar with them. My neighbor purchased these
dogs from overseas, and they are not deformed in the rear.

Terry