Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Just to let you know...My rescued pyr, Bobo, uses the bougenvalia (very
thorny bush) which is planted along my 4 1/2 foot wall around my house to
climb out of the yard!  His fur is so thick that it does not even bother
him...also, I know thats how he gets out because thats where all his fur is.
I kept him on a cable for a couple of weeks (anytime I could not be out there
with him) and he has not tried to get out for several weeks.
I think he likes it here!
Regards,
Lisa, Bobo, et. al.