[pyrnet] BIG DOG FUNNIES.....

does anyone have any funny stories about their pyrs that are just plain 'ole silly?  my 140lb male is terrified of my heat vent.  i have a small 1365 sq ft house and it's very old.  there is one big floor vent in the middle that heats the whole house.  tatonka is TERRIFIED of that floor vent, and kills himself to avoid it.  he goes running to jump, swirve around it, or dodge it, and it sounds like a herd of elephants invading my home.  he will pull against me if i try to take him across and tear off running into the other room and lay down like he's faced w/total terror.  my house isn't much bigger than he is ;-), so it's hysterical to see him running around, scared to death, killing himself to be safe of the "beast."  my other 5, plus one hound dog, could care less about it....they just mosey on around it.  he's never even been close enough to it to warm his pads a little too much - he's such a card!  he even used to be afraid to climb steps b/c he'd never seen them and didn't know what they were (that training period was interesting.....")  and i think, here i am, w/this huge "guard dog" and if a burgler were on the other side of the vent he'd probably say "well, hate it for ya, but......"   hehehehe.......

anyone with some silly pups, like me?    allison