Re: [pyrnet] PYR HARASSMENT

Hi Peggy---we live in Wisconsin and yes I plan on finding different
homeowners insurance---we had paid a years premium but when that is up
we'll be finding a different Co. If we would have had a claim in the
past with a former ins. it would be more understandable but we never
have. Bear is 1/2 collie and about 2/3 Lab. with a pinch of German
Shepherd--his Mom looked like a Black Lab. but somewhere in her line was
some GS. his Dad was a purebred collie---Bear looks like a Shepherd,
whle his face is more collie but yet he has the real soft fur of a Lab.
He is wonderful with my family including baby Grandkids but when we
lived in town the neighbor kids use to tease him which we found out
after we moved. He is very wary of strangers and protective of us and
the house but we know that and either keep him in when we are gone or as
I said we go out when someone comes up the drive. Thanks for all your
letters.    Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!