Re: Re: [pyrnet] PYR HARASSMENT

 Beware of crazy lady and dogs with gun lives here. They ask who has the gun
and I say does it really matter. Have sold a few with just a bite out of the
side of the sign. My best sale is the one - Don't worry about the dog we
only clean yard once a year.Comes in two shapes square or piled. What dog ?
We only have a white cat. Here kitty, kitty. Of course those that like the
many breeds of our guys - Beware of white Saint Bernard, Beware people live
here and they bite.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy

 "Never Mind the Dog, Beware the Wife".