[pyrnet] Re: Kitty Crunchies!

Hey Julie!!

They like those kitty crunchies!!!  I don't know why!  I only know that they
do!!

I solved my problem by getting a covered box and turning the opening towards
the wall. It's in the corner (about a foot from the front guarding wall) and
has those two corners and the end of Bears bed (crate) and the back of the
box to keep him from getting in. The cat climbs over to get in but Bear
can't stick his head in the opening!  It works really well for me.  Give it
a go and let me know how it turns out.

Bridget, Bear and the Kitty Crunchy vending machine ~ Princess!!   vbg