[pyrnet] Several More Replies

>>>Hey Lisa...
    Bear is an inside only dog.  He has his "bed" (crate) and when we leave
for an extended amt. of time we put him in it.   We came home one day to
find Bear greeting us at the front door.  I fussed the girls and thought
they had not closed his door properly.
    The next day when we were getting ready to go out I decided that I would
be the one to put him in his bed until we returned.  Well, again Bear
greeted us at the front door.  Knowing that "I" put him in his bed and
knowing that "I" surely looked it correctly we've discovered that Bear
manages to get the sliding rod back enough that he could pull the door to
the inside of the crate and escape!!
    It was the funniest thing I had seen in a while.  Now, if we want to be
sure he's going to be in there when we get back ~ not out eating shoes ~ we
pad lock him in.
    I know that seems drastic but it works.  If he learns how to work that
one, well, I'll be rich and he'll be famous!!!!!!  Shouldn't take
long...they are smart puppies!!

>>>Paddington,
    You silly baby!  You just want to sit in their laps don't cha???
    I used to tell Bear to "come sit in Mommy's lap, Baby."  He'd come, sit
in my lap all the way when he was a puppy.  I could cradle him in my arms
just like a baby on his back.  Now just the back end fits.  It's too sweet.
Everyone that sees him do it is amazed.

>>>To All,
    Has anyone considered baby bibs, the kid that fits over the head, for
the pyrs to wear?  I have been thinking about it and I was thinking that I
would make a bib like that for Bear to wear.  Big enough that I don't have
to worry about him choking.  I think one of these days when I get the time
to make it, I will do just that.  Have ya'll tried something like that?

Bridget, Bear & Princess
Alabama Gulf Coast
kaiser4@gulftel.com