Re: [pyrnet] Flopsy ????

Hi Peggy, thanks for asking. She was completely stressed, but
survived the ordeal. She is home now. The roads were absolutely
treacherous this evening when I went ot pick her up, but I just
could not leave her there over night. They had fed her, but she
did not touch the food, and this from a dog who is always
ravenous! She was just too nervous I guess. The results should be
back by Wednesday. The Vet also said that there was a lot of fat
in her serum. So, she may have other problems as well. So, we'll
discuss more testing after these results are back. At least she
is now home, and VERY happy to be so.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com