Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

I would contact the fence company and ask about a system with and dead bolt
lock that is much like that on a screen door but much longer and heavy duty.
They can be pad-locked. There is also a system of a long pole with a horse
shoe latch that goes into the ground and has to be pulled up and then pulled
towards you to open. Be sure the pole is long and goes into a pipe in the
ground.   Also make sure that the horse show is just touching the frame, it
can be adjusted by pressing them together by hand if you are strong or you
can use a large C- clamp. The advantage of the above is the dog can not open
the bottom of the gate if installed correct.
                ___
                ___!
                      !
                      !