Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Hi---well I suppose this will sound cruel to some of the Pyr-List but I
would try some Tabasco on the latch--after all if you put up another
type latch he will obviously chew on that too--he might not get out but
it is time to let him know that is not a good behavior. He apparently is
a handful so I don't think I'm out of line for suggesting this--by the
way my son had a dog that would not stay out of the garbage so he tried
this with a wiener and with held water for 1/2 hour and his dog never
did this again. A reputable dog trainer gave him this advice--and just
to let you know this dog is their baby--he even sleeps with them but he
also is hand and whistle trained for water-fowl--some good ideas are
exactly that--nothing more or less.  Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!

Well folks,

We got our new fenced in 9x19 covered "kennel" today It was the heaviest
guage we could buy and it took the guys 7 hours to install in the cement
slab.  I put Casper in it for 1 1/2 hours while I drove my daughter to a
party and ran an errand.  In that time he managed to bend the latch door .

Any suggestions?  This was my last hope guys.

Lisa