Re: [pyrnet] Words of Wisdom !!!

Dawn I dont even bother to feed my pyrs first they wont touch their food till were all done eating because they know some goodies get added to their dinner.I know their praying either the kids arent all here or no ones really hungry LOL They just lay quietly and wait.Then my male tries to act all macho like you really expect me to eat that !!!! Then the minute I turn my back he gets up and mozeys on over and the rest is history
Peggy Shadow and Noel

----- Original Message -----
From: Bien70@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 1:32 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Words of Wisdom !!!

When Brian and I first met, he knew right from the first diner I cooked for
him ......  the fur babies get fed before us.  My dogs ALWAYS get fed first,
part in love ........  part because if they're eating.......   they're not
begging!!!!

;)  Dawn Michalkiewicz
Bear & Cassa

unsubscribe pyrnet-l
as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.