Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pigment change

Kira only takes hers after she has eaten so not sure what to say

Buy a wagon and bolt bowl to it so he can pull it around with him and have
dinner on the go. :>)   How about and old bucket from wash soap or such, cut
so bowl fits just inside the bucket lid and then glue it to the lid. Fill
bucket with sand or rocks, take plastic off handle so he can't chew on it
and hopefully will not want to pick it up. Bolt or weld bowl to the inside
edge of trough for feeding live stock ???
DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy

> Want to hear a bad mama story?  I had put a Blitz "demand" feeder in the
> field with the goats and dogs with good quality food for my Pyr puppies.
> The male has a St. Bernard-like head (won't win any conformation prizes)
and