[pyrnet] Cheet Grass

Hi,
Emmett is at the vet :o( He has cheet grass in his ears. We do a lot of hiking. I was wondering if anyone on the list hikes with their Pyrs. This is the 2nd time he has gotten them in his ears. We look for cheet stuck to his fur. We check for cheet between his toes, and arm pits...in the webbing. As well as burs, and ticks. And come up with nothing. How can he be getting cheet in his ears? I don't get it. Do they just have an inviting shape? There is no cheet around were he plays, and spends time. it is just too weird!
The vet just called, and his ear is not ruptured, so that is a relief ...whew!

Merri,
ICQ #73292947