Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Off to Westminster Tomorrow!

In a message dated 2/11/01 12:08:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

Well, tomorrow we're off to Westminster! Dianne managed to get a
room right across the street from the "Garden" so there will be
no circling for loading and unloading. We'll just walk the crate
and accessories right across the street! But, I bet Dianne still
finds a way out of carrying anything! <vbg> I'll let you know
when we return!

Its been a few years, but probably even though you stay across the street,
You will not park across the street.  You will still get into the impossible
mad house of unloading and loading at the Garden.  Anyway, good luck.  Our
boy, CH. Aneto Etienne will be there with Tom Greer.  Pyrs at 11:00 AM
tomorrow, I think.

Joe