[pyrnet] Clondike at the bridge

Dear David, Nancy and the new angel Clondike,

You made one dynamite team - fought against all the odds and showed how
love and commitment can overcome the most impossible obstacles.

I am certain that our old (now young again) Patou will welcome her at the
bridge. He, like Clondike, also just wore out, and there comes a time that we
(the humans) have to let go - as hard as it it.

All our good thoughts and wishes are with you now David and Nancy. We know
that Clondike is fine.

With fondest regards,

Carol, Ed, Cajun and our personal Pyr Brigade at the bridge