Re: [pyrnet] Pyr-fect Pyrs chat!

Hi bridgett it was no problem really  just stumped me I thought i lost a day somewhere.I was looking forward to a fun chat I'll just have to wait till tommorrow .Hope to see everyone there .i think it will be fun for all of us to get to know one another.The list has been quiet lately so lets all join in for a get to know you and your pyr.I'm sure if we were all out to dinner we could think of lots of pyr talk.Its 3:15 eastern time and 215:central whats the hour difference for pacific and mountain any one know?
Peggy Shadow,Noel

----- Original Message -----
From: Ghost Rider
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 4:22 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Pyr-fect Pyrs chat!

Hello everyone!!!

OK so I'm a little nuts.  I have fibro-fog and thought today was Friday and
wanted everyone to join us for a chat.

Well, the chat is for tomorrow, Friday the 16th at 2:15pm on Pyr-fect Pyrs.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you (Peggy).  Really sorry
'bout that.

Bridget, Bear and Princess
(It may also have something to do with the blonde hair   <vbg>)

unsubscribe pyrnet-l
as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.