[pyrnet] Re: Request for names

Thank you for all the names. I also like finding names, but I always ask plenty of people for suggestions, so I have as many as possible to choose from.

I already considered something like Sandybear's Honour and Glory, or Hope and Glory, or Hope of Honour. Honour and Pride is also good.
High & Mighty and Hightower was also on my list. Also Holly, but this is a name already used on a Danish pyr. Several breeder has had an H litter during the last few years, and we have so few Pyrs here that I try to avoid use names already in use. Hannah has also just been used.

I like Heartbreaker, I might use that.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/