Re: [pyrnet] Puppy Names for January

I like the New Years time theme for January puppies.

Along those lines, I saw an ad that said "lots of sand and not an hourglass
in sight."  People do think of tropical, beach vacations in January.

I always think of snowmen and snowflakes.  Even though we get snow in our
part of Texas about once every ten years.  Since every snowflake is unique
and no two are alike, they seem special to me.

Although a lot of people think these names are trite and overused for white
animals.  Here is a story from the vet that I took my white momma rescue
cat, Nikko, to when I lived inside-the-loop in Houston.  She always said,
"thank goodness the white cat's name was not Snowball," an overly used name
for white animals in her opinion.  She told one owner whose cat was getting
obese, that if they did not watch it, the cat's new name would be Snow
Boulder.

Sandy
Texas Gulf Coast
swhite2@houston.rr.com