RE: [pyrnet] Re: Kemo and the Cardinal.

Yes, Cindy, it is Friday, but I think you're having a Monday!  Sorry to
hear about the cardinal.  Guess Kemo wasn't designed to be a gun dog.  A
good many years ago, when we still had our two horses at our property,
David's aunt and uncle from California came to visit.  After lunch (while I
was in doing the dishes), he took them out to see our animals.  As I was
doing the dishes, I looked up to find a horse walking by the window!  Seems
when the relatives went through the gate, they didn't bother to close it!
Cas and The Doctor went visiting with our neighbor's horses.  Great way to
get one's heart rate going <G>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees