Re: [pyrnet] Re: Kemo and the Cardinal.

On 23 Feb 01, at 10:28, clhenke@juno.com wrote:

> Oh yikes!  So far they haven't bothered any of the birds flying in
> and out of the bird feeders, I hope this doesn't trigger something.

Ah, the bird feeders!  What it triggers around here is FIVE Pyrs
turning into birds and grazing under the bird feeders cleaning up all
the seed.....and it is not digested, LOL.

When my heeler Audrey went to the bridge she left strict instructions
on bird patrol to Rita my rescue.  Rita has taken over the patrol of
the property, birds take warning!  One morning all five pyrs were
standing on the back patio, intently looking over the top of the
house to the very large old tree in the front yard.  Edgar Allen Poe,
our resident Crow had company and there seemed to be a Crow
Convention in progress.  The Pyrs were not happy!

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://members.aol.com/greatpyrenees/judys/judy.htm