Re: [pyrnet] T.V. Program

I have out of town guests right now, so I have only had the time to lurk.
 I also didn't get to see the show, since we don't have cable.  I did
want to mention though that I will wager that some Pyr. folks may find
that they will be getting comments later, that may test the mettle of the
program.

My son's friend dropped by last night on his way back to college.  He had
seen the show and was quite taken with it and all the information.  He
loves our gang, and so it really pleased him to see this program, and be
able to tell people that he knows five of this breed!  He did however
start to talk about some of the things that were mentioned on the show.
He was quite impressed with the information, but I had to keep asking if
he had gotten it off the show, or if it was something he just "thought".
As he left, he admonished me, that it was really wrong for us to have
these dogs in the home as companions when they needed to be out, and free
to wander!  I was left wondering, just what people would be thinking
after this show?  Since I didn't see it myself, I have to wonder what was
said that would make people think that way.  Granted he is an almost 19
year old, prone to the joys of the freedom of youth, but that also means
it influences his thoughts as an adult, down the road.  Anyway, I thought
I would mention this aspect of it, while I have a few moments to write.
:-)    Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas