Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

    O.K., I thought you were saying that you are this way.  It is sad when people do it just for their own ego.

Chrissy

Sarcasm involved, but it does appear that it does apply to some folks.  They
will do anything to win and the dog is secondary.  These are the idiots
because I believe when they win and they do, they cause harm be then pointing
to their winning as an example of a good dog.  Many times the dogs are at
best very mediocre and sometime a poor dog as an example of the breed.

Joe