Re: RE: [pyrnet] Here's a Direct Link to the Info on foot and Mouth Disease

Actually, it was quite easy to find once you sent in the original site, but the original site told me nothing about the etiology of the disease, so I looked around a bit and came up with the page I wanted and then sent it to the list. Thanks Merri, for the original URL that led me to that page.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com