Re: [pyrnet] FWD: Dog chat, Events: Crufts Statement

We just heard from our breeder friend who lives near Coventry.  She said
there are all types of restrictions starting, and meat in the grocers is
already getting scarce and expensive.

Well, needless to say, with all this, and because we have livestock of our
own, David and I have (with heavy heart) cancelled our trip to England.
Actually, British Airways is reviewing it's penalty policy regarding the
cancellation of tickets in this situation, and we should know Monday
whether we will get most if not all the airfare back.  Oh well, guess this
is one for the old diary -- the trip that never was.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees