Re: [pyrnet] FWD: Dog chat, Events: Crufts Statement

This, from what I understand, the UK is allowing dogs with all the
necessary paperwork to come in from Europe.  I don't know all the details,
had seen it last year some time, and I think it's in got lost when I gave
away my old computer.  (Hey, you can't keep EVERYTHING!)  However, for dogs
from the US, the six month quarantine is still in place.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Py