[pyrnet] EVENTS: GPCA 2001 NATIONAL SPECIALTY DEADLINES AND INFORMATION

Deadlines are fast approaching for the 2001 GPCA National Specialty:

We hope that you will be able to come to our National Specialty this year,
but if not, you can still help us AND let us know what you're doing these
days by placing an advertisement in the Catalog.  This year, we're trying a
few things different things.  We're offering CGC testing on two different
days, we'll be holding a couple of excellent seminars AND (I think for the
first time) having a Parade of Rescue Dogs.  If you have a rescue dog and
cannot make the specialty, you can still be a part of it by telling us about
you and your dog(s) via the catalog.  Please help support our National!  We
hope to see you there.    :-)

Deadlines:
- CATALOG ADS                     March 15TH
- ROOM RESERVATIONS       April 9TH
- BANQUET RESERVATIONS
      AND LUNCH RESERVATIONS   April 9TH
-  ENTRIES CLOSING DATE             April 13TH

Also, don't forget to plan ahead for the following:
    GROOMING SPACE
    SEMINARS Wednesday & Thursday Evenings
    CHILDREN'S EVENTS
    PREPAID CATALOGS
    EYE CLINIC Thursday
    TRANSPORTATION
    RV PARKING
    TENTATIVE SCHEDULE HEREWITH
    DRAFT DOG TEST
    CANINE GOOD CITIZEN TEST

The Premium Lists are out, and pages 18 and 19 contain information and the
sign-up sheet.  You can also download the Premium List from our
superintendent's website at http://www.infodog.com/clubs/2001097405.HTM .

I've updated the website and added the sign-up sheet to the website for
folks to download.  The sign-up sheet will be found in the back of the
Premium List.  If you haven't gotten your premium list by the end of this
week, you can check the infodog website, but still sign up for the banquet,
auction, catalog, etc by downloading the Sign-Up form from our website.  For
up to the minute announcements and information, check:
http://www.gratefuldog.net/pfne .

CONTACT US AT:
Janet Weymouth   Pyrfection@aol.com or 207-622-1074
Karen Reiter   pfne2001@dogsoft.com or 716-223-1510

ALSO AUCTION ITEMS ARE NEEDED.  If you'd like to donate an item(s) to the
auction, please contact Karen Tremblay at      puppynanny@worldnet.att.net.

All sigh-up sheets should be mailed with payment to:
JOAN GROSS, 360 NORTH ST, WHITE PLAINS, NY 10605 (914-761-2888)

See you at the National!!!!

Karen Reiter
2001 National Co-Chair