Re: [pyrnet] New litter of puppies

I enjoyed hearing your news and viewing your beautiful pyrs in your homepage. Will pictures of the new puppies be available soon?

Suzanne & Katie the Minia-Pyr

Lene Nielsen wrote:

Hi everybody, I have just got to share my joy. Yesterday my bitch Sherryl gave me a lovely new litter, 6 males and 2 females. 1 female is all white, the rest have markings. One male has markings like a panda on one side of his head, (spot on the eye and black ear) very charming, but full mask on the other side. The rest have nice even markings. I had been planing to keep a female for myself, but with only one marked female, there is not a lot to choose from, the white female is already spoken for, so I am just a little bit disappointed with the sex of the puppies, but not really surprised. I always hope for blaireau females, and alway get most males. At birth the puppies weighted from 440 g. to 670 g. and mother and babies are all doing well today. Guess where I spend most of my time. Lene Nielsensandybear@intercity.dkhttp://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/