Re: [pyrnet] oval bone....was Re: New and want info on showing

In a message dated 3/11/01 7:01:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

. She was judging BOB. She looked over at me and I could
just see her thinking, 2 or 20?!

God bless Carolyn.  This is brilliant and so simple as brilliant things are
many times.  She surely must be smiling down now.  Our old time breeders
(some of them anyway) are our legacy and true assets.  They have so much to
offer all of us.  We should just listen and ask.  Too often in their later
days they are ignored and I know they wonder why.  They are precious
treasures that cannot be replaced.

Joe