Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook

Well this list has gotten more lively, I must say.  The dogs were really
amused with me yesterday,  first I'm feeling their front leg bones, then
I'm running around pulling their tails, whatever was wrong with "Mom" on
this rainy day?

Pleased to say that my "common Pyrs" have pretty decent tails.  All go
well to the hock, and flowing hair
( I do love and kind of cultivate their tails ) easily drags the floor
for most.  Ranger has the tight little nub as well as the hook.  They all
make the "wheel", Kemo tends to let her long flowing tail hair drag the
ground most often unless she is "up: for something going on.  Gulliver
has the least tail hair, due to his unfortunate start, but it is coming
along nicely, and is plume-ish just not heavy yet.

I'm working out a "80" AKC book, and there isn't a lot in that breed
standard on the occipital bone, beyond that the flesh is rounded over it.
 Is there more in the standard on that, since everyone got going on the
occipital bone?  Let me know if there is more I should know.  I grabbed a
tape measure and was measuring heads yesterday after all this got
started! :-)   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas