Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook/tail

That's how I caught Puffin at Dunedin  airport recently when he shot out of
the van instead of going into his crate!  If you could have seen this mad
woman running and screaming like a fishwife followed by a large white van
while Puffin headed for the runway then you would realise just how handy
those tails are.  He stopped to lift his leg, I grabbed tip of tail, that's
how I caught him!  Martin and I were going to keep this "confidential", we
really didn't want anyone else knowing about it but they do now!  With my
track record of Pyrs and airports it's not surprising I am not trusted now!
thank goodness for that tail and tip!!

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans