Re: [pyrnet] puppy arrives

Beautiful puppy--is that Elliot in the picture with Teddy and if so how
old is Leo? That picture with the cowboy hat is just precious--reminds
me of my Grandson's wth Sophie who incidentally spent the longest time
indoors with them just last Saturday. Usually she is outdoors when they
are at our house because it is so small. But  Sophie and I went to get
toenails trimmed and weighed (95#). Anyway we stopped at my daughter's
house and those boys were all over her--climbing, trying to sit on and
ride her, perching toys on her head and back or just plain lopping(sp?)
on her. My Grandson's are 4,2,and 1 1/2----I could have cried I was so
pleased with Sophie. She was so good and really enjoyed all the
attention, even if they fell on her (accidentally). That was one of the
main reason  got her, so that these boys could play and be safe with
her---Bear (mixed breed, very large too) is not too dependable---he was
teased by neighbors when we lived in town and has never bit them but on
occasion growls and walks away. This beautiful, patient, loving dog has
gone beyond my expectations---I am just thrilled! Sorry this is so long
but just wanted to tell Katie how handsome Teddy is and had to relate
this news about my sweet Sophie.       Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!