Re: [pyrnet] Airline tickets

As far as I know, there has been no real restrictions going and coming from
the US.  We'll find out shortly -- Mum comes back tomorrow.  She was in
Norfolk, and it seems to have been raining the entire time that she's been
there, so apart from going down to the local shops, pubs, and fish & chip
shops, she hasn't really gone anywhere.  She did take a spare pair of shoes
along, that she would only put on once she arrived back here.  Don't know
if that will be all that effective, but it's a nice thought.

We've all seen pictures on the news of the piles of burning animals --
isn't that helping to spread the disease?  The virus can be spread via the
air and wind, so burning the animals out of doors would seem like the last
thing that they should be doing.  But, maybe the heat from the fire, or the
disinfectant that they spray on the bodies kills the virus before it can be
spread by the wind.

Who knows -- David's uncle (who lives in Norfolk) thinks it's all a
conspiracy.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees