Re: [pyrnet] Re: CHAT, EVENTS: 2001 Specialty Catalog Advertising

From: "Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>
<< Oh, Catherine, whatever will we do with you? LOL! >>

Send her to my room.  That's where the Bailey's will be!  Unless Kerry gets
there first.   <vvbg>   (Sorry Kerry, it's the middle of the night and
insomniacs have no sense of shame).    ;-)

We DO have to be careful about storage of liquer though.  My girls have been
known to get into everything!

Karen (who can't wait for the 2001 National Road Trip... )

The bus came by, and I got on, and that's when it all began.    J Garcia