Re: [pyrnet] New to list

Pups are due third week of April and I am bringing him home the third week
of June at 8 weeks of age.  Sorry for the confusion.

Mark

                    "Barb Bowes"
                    <bamb@monmouth.        To:     <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
                    com>                   cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: [pyrnet] New to list
                    owner-pyrnet-l@
                    pyrnet.org

                    03/19/2001
                    03:16 PM
                    Please respond
                    to pyrnet-l

Joe, perhaps Mark means he will be purchasing a pup in June.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com