Re: [pyrnet] Wisconsin

>hope you have a great trip and get really filled up on
> brats,beer,good cheese, and kringle for dessert----just had to get that
> in for Christine's benefit---sorry!!! Bonnie

Boy that is cruel!  By the way pecan is my favorite also -- do they make
almond...if so that would be my other favorite!  Of course I never share any
with the dogs...in fact I try not to share any with anyone if possible.  But
considering my husband is addicted to Kringle,
that is not such a simple thing!

You know Cedar Rapids is sort of on your way back from Wisconsin (depending
on your route to Kansas City) -- you could just drop a care package off here
on your way home! <g>

Have a great trip :^)

Christine Hodel
Mistral Great Pyrenees