[pyrnet] Just wanted to introduce myself!

Hi everyone,

My name is Deanna Nalon, and I have had Pyrs for seven years... I researched
Pyrs for 2 years before buying one and my education is certainly an ongoing
expyrience.  I grew up with German Shepards, so needless to say it was hard
to convince my parents into getting a Pyr pup. But without a doubt as we all
know they are addicting. I've been showing our Pyrs for 6 years and we have
had 4 litters. So I am certain that I don't know as much as most , maybe know
more than a few, but I am definitly open-minded and much in love with this
breed. I'm looking forward to chatting, and sharing stories and above all
learning from one another for the sake of our wonderful and unique Great
Pyrenees.

Hello to All!!
Deanna Nalon
MonTique Great Pyrenees