Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allison" <pearldigger@earthlink.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

> > In a message dated 3/24/01 1:35:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> clhenke@juno.com
> > writes:
> >
> > << Less aggression/fighting due to testosterone levels, less wandering,
> >  putting a dog in harms way.  Are just a few things off the top of my
> >  head.  There are times  >>
> >
> > Doesn't that just make your life easier, while at the same time reducing
> your
> > dog to a life of nothingness> >
> > Terry

You know Terry, you have been asking people for facts and figures to support
spaying and neutering. How about ponying up some facts to support your view
that fixing an animal reduces it's life to nothingness? Show me the
scientific evidence to support your view? I don't mean this to be flip or
rude. I am really curious.
Marie and Beau